Heads up, beer revelers! SF Beer Week is approaching and Oakland United is ready to party! Here’s the full lineup of our events:
SATURDAY, FEB 2:
- Kick off SF Beer Week by joining us for the release of the Jack London Brewing District’s Barrel-Aged Collaboration Brew at Tiger’s Taproom, noon – 10:30 PM. Chat with the brewers, including our own Shane Aldrich, 5:30-7:30 PM.
- Join us for Oakland United’s Grab ‘n Go Event at the Loading Dock of our new taproom/brewhouse at 262 Second Street (at Alice Street). Stop by anytime between 2-6PM to get a peek at our new facility and meet our crew! Beer and swag will be available for purchase.
SUNDAY, FEB 3:
- We’re at The Doolittle in Castro Valley for a Super Bowl Watch Party, 3-6 PM.
MONDAY, FEB 4:
- Enjoy a beer or several at Comedy Night at the Fireside Lounge in Alameda, 5-9 PM
TUESDAY, FEB 5:
- Join Oakland United and other breweries for a friendly Battle of the Bay at Diving Dog Brewhouse at 4-11 PM. Vote for your fave for bragging rights as champion for the night!
WEDNESDAY, FEB 6:
- Oakland United will be featured at Degrees Plato for a double-header: Tap Takeover 5-10:30 PM and Meet the Brewer 6-9 PM.
THURSDAY, FEB 7:
- An all-Oakland beer lineup will be featured at Paulista, 5-9 PM.
FRIDAY, FEB 8:
- Come over to the dark side for a taste of dark beers from any of our stellar lineup of local craft breweries at The Ave in San Francisco, 6-9 PM.
SATURDAY, FEB 9:
- We close out a big week at Bierhouse for Beer Pairing and Meet the Brewer, 5-9 PM.