Mark your calendars and start your engines! For 8 days starting Friday, 2/10, hundreds of local craft breweries, restaurants, beer specialty bars and other community gathering places showcase the many facets of traditional, experimental and contemporary brewing in the largest annual craft brewery event in the Bay area. Our small but mighty crew has organized a number of events, both at the taproom and in collaboration with many fine establishments in the Greater Bay Area. Check it out!
SF BEER WEEK OFFICIAL KICKOFF, SAN LEANDRO: 6-10PM, at 21st Amendment, including unlimited tasters of amazing beers from breweries across the East Bay, and some special guests as well. Tickets and more HERE.
- HANGOVER BRUNCH, OUB TAPROOM, OAKLAND: Opening early, 11AM-3PM, serving BLT with Egg and Avocado, French Toast with Cheese and Fruit, Mini Pig Shots, and Micheladas (with Hella-Saurus Rex Lager).
- SUPER BOLD WRESTLING SHOW, RICHMOND & OAKLAND: 2-5PM, at Armistice Brewing, followed by afterparty at OUB, 6:30-close.
- 9TH ANNUAL WEST COAST CRAFT CAN FESTIVAL, SAN CARLOS: 2-5PM, at Devil’s Canyon Brewing, with over 25 craft breweries from around the state, including OUB. Tickets and info HERE.
- TAP TAKEOVER, OAKLAND: 7:30PM with HELLA COASTAL AND SCREENING of “Tammy and the T-Rex” (9:30PM) at the New Parkway Theater.
- GREATER BAY AREA BEER TOUR, DANVILLE: 5PM-close, at Primos, featuring OUB, Altamont, Epidemic Ales and Barebottle.
- BEAR DOWN FOR BEER WEEK TAP TAKEOVER, OAKLAND: With Original Pattern at the Rockridge Improvement Club, 5PM.
- EAST BAY ALL DAY, WALNUT CREEK: 7PM, at ØL Beercafe and Bottle Shop, featuring OUB, Ghost Town, Original Pattern, Federation, Temescal and East Brother, and trivia.
- BOOZY BINGO, OAKLAND: 7-10PM at Telegraph Beer Garden.
- OUB TAPROOM, OAKLAND: 7PM MOVIE NIGHT, showing murder mystery “Knives Out” with popcorn and snacks. Guests welcome to bring their favorite chairs, blankets, and/or pillows.
- THE TOWN TO THE P, PITTSBURG: 4PM-close at EJ Phair, featuring OUB, Ghost Town, Original Pattern, Federation and Temescal.
- TAP TAKEOVER, CASTRO VALLEY: 8-11PM, featuring acoustic musician Aidan Moore at The Doolittle.
- COOL CATS TAP TAKEOVER, OAKLAND: 4:30-9PM with Original Pattern at Ben ‘N Nicks.
- WHOLE HOG CAROLINA MEETS CALIFORNIA BBQ, OUB TAPROOM, OAKLAND: 3PM-close, featuring whole hog, beer chicken, and plenty o’ veggies, with award-winning chef Don Payne.
- HELLA HOMIES TOUR, BRENTWOOD: 5PM, at Hop Asylum, with OUB, Bare Bottle, Laughing Monk, Del Cielo, and Altamont.
- OUB BEER & CHARCUTERIE / CHEESE PAIRING, OUB TAPROOM, OAKLAND: 12-4PM, featuring Aurora Catering, curated pairing option 1 ($12) with 2 sausages; pairing option 2 ($15) with 2 sausages, 3 cheeses, salami and prosciutto.
- TAP TAKEOVER, REDWOOD CITY: 5-8PM, at Capelo’s Barbecue & Beer Garden.
- SF BEER WEEK FINALE, BERKELEY: 4-8PM, at Trumer Brewery. Tickets and more information HERE.
Take a breather (or a long nap)! You’ve earned it!